Sisu E 7 T 4x4

Kaikenlaiset muut projektit / All other projects

Valvoja: sisua

vredny

Sisu E 7 T 4x4

Viesti Kirjoittaja vredny »

Hello Guys,

I am modeller from Poland and I was searching for a well looking and not usuall military truck to build. I found that Sisu, for sure 4x4 but I don't know is it for 100% Sisu E 7 T 4x4:

Kuva

I want to build it in 1:10 scale, for Truck Trial, version with armoured cabin but... There is nothing in the internet. No elementary dimensions of cabine, undercarriage, I mean - width, height, how long is that truck. I didn't see any photos of suspension, frame and similar. And I would ask You - are there any brochures of this truck? Where could I find some little bit particulars photos, data sheets? I hope someone know that and can help me. Maybe some one building or built model of any Sisu in this cale? I will be gratitude for any help

I'm not sure is it right part of forum for that topic, if not - feel free to move my topic.

Also, I will translate this message to finnigh, becouse I know, not all speaking in english. But answers in Finnish will also welcome!

Tomek

///

Hei kaverit,

Olen modeller Puolasta ja olin etsivät hyvin näköinen eikä usuall sotilaallinen kuorma rakentaa. Voin todeta, että Sisu, varmasti 4x4, mutta en tiedä onko se 100% Sisu E 7 T 4x4:

[IMG] http://www.tekniikkatalous.fi/multimedi ... 31131b.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [/ IMG]

Haluan rakentaa sen 1:10 mittakaavassa, kuorma Trial version kanssa panssaroitu ohjaamo, mutta ... Mikään internet. Ei peruskoulun mitat cabine, pyörästö, minä tarkoitan - leveys, korkeus, kuinka kauan että kuorma. En nähnyt mitään kuvia keskeytyksen, runko ja vastaavia. Ja pyydän teitä - Onko esitteitä tämän auton? Jos voisin löytää joitakin hieman tiedoista kuvia, koosteet? Toivon, että joku tietää tämän ja auttaa minua. Ehkä joku rakennus tai rakennettu malli tahansa Sisu tässä Cale? Aion kiitollisuutta mitään apua

En ole varma onko oikea osa foorumin kyseiseen aiheeseen, jos ei - voit liikkua minun aiheeseen.

Lisäksi aion kääntää tämän viestin finnigh, koska tiedän, etteivät kaikki puhuu englanti. Mutta vastaukset suomeksi myös tervetulleita!

Tomek
Wonderi

Re: Sisu E 7 T 4x4

Viesti Kirjoittaja Wonderi »

This model never got into production. Only a prototype was made. That's why there isn't any information on the net anymore. There was on sisudefence.fi, but it was replaced when the new (cheaper) and totally different A2045 model came out.

But there still is this flash with "old" pics. You can get some estimate looking at that 4x4 model and comparing to very similar 6x6 model. The 6x6 has bigger engine and therefore more junk behind the cab.
vredny

So, I can always use a A2045 chassis with Armoured Cabine. It isn't like in real production truck, but however... Are there any brochures or dimensions, especially Armoured Cabine? And also is it simplier to find anything about A2045 truck in intrnet?
SA-1360

Viesti Kirjoittaja SA-1360 »

In a book named Puolustusvoimien moottoriajoneuvot 1960-2000 written by Markku Mäkipirtti (ISBN-952-5026-50-7),there are some good dravings with dimensions about this vehicle and also 2 detailed computer pictures. There are also pictures about E15T 10x10 with Leguan 05-bridge system which would also be interesting for modellers. :D
Wonderi

Building a model of A2045 is one thing. But there is pretty much nothing in common with E7T model. Other than Sisu badge. E7T and the multi axle versions are related.
vredny

So, are there any chances to find somewhere more detailed photos of A2045 frame and suspension than I found in this site? Any drawings with dimensions of this 4x4 truck? I would say guys, it is strange to find anything of yours military truck from Sisu. There aren't any official brochures and I couldn't find more photos than about 5-7 of Sisu A2045./
Wonderi

A2045 suspension is the same as MAN 13ton 4x4 with air suspension in the rear axle.
sisua45

Viesti Kirjoittaja sisua45 »

vredny kirjoitti:So, are there any chances to find somewhere more detailed photos of A2045 frame and suspension than I found in this site? Any drawings with dimensions of this 4x4 truck? I would say guys, it is strange to find anything of yours military truck from Sisu. There aren't any official brochures and I couldn't find more photos than about 5-7 of Sisu A2045./
You have seen these pictures?

http://www.sisua.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sisua.net/gallery/v/SA/a2045/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.iltalehti.fi/autot/200908079734785_au.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Liitteet
SISU A2045 009.jpg
SISU A2045 009.jpg (146.47 KiB) Katsottu 17626 kertaa
A2045+4x4+syys-08.jpg
A2045+4x4+syys-08.jpg (220.7 KiB) Katsottu 17626 kertaa
"Oman, kunnioitettavan porukan muodostavat alan harrastajat. Heidän ansiostaan esimerkiksi Proto-Sisuja on edelleen ajokuntoisina."

SA-1337: http://forums.offipalsta.com/showthread.php?t=29218

Kuva
vredny

Not all, but main yes. Now is important to get the dimensions, especially width of truck, width of cab, how long is this truck frame and dimension between axles.
planeettanapa

Viesti Kirjoittaja planeettanapa »

How about this project? Any procress done?
vredny

Unfortunately not. I was looking for other trucks, especially from my country - of course, how always - it is not that simply to find needed dimensions. I took my pencil and i tried to draw plans for cab for Jelcz S662D and (for now it's prototype) Jelcz 442 "Bartek". So, for the moment You can close this topic. Sorry for the problem, but also thanks for help!

Sisu 8x8 and 6x6 military trucks however are really fantastic machines!
Vastaa Viestiin