picture needed for 611 turbo

Leyland, Valmet, Rolls-Royce, Cummins, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Scania, Caterpillar ja muut viritykset

Valvoja: sisua

Sisu Mischi

Re: picture needed for 611 turbo

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sisu Mischi »

Hi Gwafton

As far as I know there is one more AH45 in Germany, the owner is Jan and he was or is also in this forum.
Other Sisu trucks I have not seen so far.

But at least you find some tractors and farming machines with the Valmet engine.

regards
Michael
Gwafton

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gwafton »

The only Sisu I have seen in Germany was a logging truck with Eichstätt plates. Maybe I have seen some Sisu terminal tractors in harbours. No vintage vehicles so far. But good that Sisu is not unknown in Germany.

Sisu diesel engines are also used in Massey Ferguson tractors, possibly also in Fendt.
Sisu Mischi

Hallo Finland

I made a nice trip to Italy with our Sisu....and back with a Taxi. I hope to get the truck delivered here next week.
We had some problems with the clutch between compressor and injection pump. The mounted Kytkinlevy (the clutch disks) broke and the engine stopped.
Now I need these parts (part number 836316806, 8 pieces), some screw parts 8363 16809 also 8 pieces.
And when already dissassabled I will also make an overhaul of the Clayton compressor PCGA880. For this one I need an overhaul kid with all seals and gaskets,if existing. If not existing I would at least need the oil seal 836331977.

Now I understand the power problems of the engine, these parts broke into pieces during a longer period and as you adjust the injection timing there, the engine got earlier and earlier diesel...until boooooom, that´s it. I would like to understand the reason why these discs broke....are they wear parts which need to get replaced or is there anything wrong with the injection pump and the forces there are toooo big?!?!?
UN-Proto

Viesti Kirjoittaja UN-Proto »

Hei! Saataisko apua saksanmaan harrastajille? :D
Mistähän päin noita koplingin metallilevyjä mahtais löytää? Omassa yhdessä moottorissä kävi lähes samalla tavalla, kiinnitys pultit oli päässeet löystymään ja ajoitus alkoi mennä pieleen. Matka loppui hemmetinmoiseen pamaukseen ja savun pölähdykseen, kun yksi pultti tippui ja ajoitus meni totaalisesti metsään. :lol: Onneksi levyt ei hajonneet.
Sisu Mischi

Hi there

Finnish translator give very funny result.......
I still have to improve my Finnish language skills until then I need some help for translation......

Regards
Sisu Mischi

still waiting for the truck to arrive back home :oops:
kivinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja kivinen »

Sisu Mischi kirjoitti:Hi there

Finnish translator give very funny result.......
I still have to improve my Finnish language skills until then I need some help for translation......

Regards
Sisu Mischi

still waiting for the truck to arrive back home :oops:
Hello Mishi

Since I had the privilege of ride in in your truck in Germany and you offered me a beer(even though it was non-alcoholic weiss-bier :lol:), I can return the favor and make some translation for you. A lot of users here do read english and propably write too, but somehow the people just don't write too much in this forum, even in finnish.

I just make rough translations, main thing is that you get the point.

If you want, I can translate your questions in finnish, but basically UN-Proto already wrote the same question in finnish.

I write the same thing in finnish at the end of this reply.
UN-Proto kirjoitti:Hei! Saataisko apua saksanmaan harrastajille? :D
Mistähän päin noita koplingin metallilevyjä mahtais löytää? Omassa yhdessä moottorissä kävi lähes samalla tavalla, kiinnitys pultit oli päässeet löystymään ja ajoitus alkoi mennä pieleen. Matka loppui hemmetinmoiseen pamaukseen ja savun pölähdykseen, kun yksi pultti tippui ja ajoitus meni totaalisesti metsään. :lol: Onneksi levyt ei hajonneet.
UN-Proto writes above:
Hello! Could we get some help for enthusiast in Germany?
Where could you find those metalplates for coupling? In one of my engines I had similar breakage, fastening bolts got loose and timing started to wrong. Trip ended to a hellish bang and smoke when one of the bolts fell of and timing went totally wrong. Luckily plates did not brake.

Ja suomennos niille, jotka ei lue amerikkaa. Satuin tapaamaan tuon Mishin Saksassa ja kun se kerran tarjosi kaljan, niin voin minäkin tehdä sille pari käännöstä suomesta englantiin. Valitteli, ettei käännösohjelmalla saa oikein selvää. :lol: Jos joku haluaa englannista suomeksi niin sekin onnistuu. Aika moni täällä taitaa kuitenkin osata kielen itsekin?
Sisu Mischi

Hi Kivinen

I gave you a non alcoholic beer???? Must have been from the kids :lol:
Thanks for your translation help.

I was a bit worried about the brakage of these plates and wanted to take the injection pump for an inspection as well in case there are some parts no longer moving well.
I send an enquiry for the parts to a German company....so for I got no reply....maybe someone could request the parts in Finland and ship them to me?

Would be great to get some help.

Regards

Sisu Mischi
sisua45

Viesti Kirjoittaja sisua45 »

You can put email direct to engine factory spare parts. They can help you.

http://www.agcopower.com/after_sales/sp ... art_sales/
"Oman, kunnioitettavan porukan muodostavat alan harrastajat. Heidän ansiostaan esimerkiksi Proto-Sisuja on edelleen ajokuntoisina."

SA-1337: http://forums.offipalsta.com/showthread.php?t=29218

Kuva
Sisu Mischi

@sisua45

Thanks for the address. I received their German distributor address and in the meantime I got a spare part proposal....not cheap but OK.
And they can send almost every part I need so I will make a bit more than needed in order to get the Sisu driving without such nice surprises in the future.

Thanks to all.

Sisu Mischi
Sisu Mischi

Hey guys

I got my spares supplied, prices like gold but...I got them.
What I would need urgently is a repair manual for the 611 DSBJA as in the SL170.
I am not so sure how to get everything back together when I take comperessor (Clayton PCGA880) out and into pieces for an overhaul and get the injection pump done the same time.
Where do I have to make my markings to assure a perfect re-fit after overhaul?

Would be great to receive some manual or other details

Regards
Sisu Mischi
sisua45

I have english language workshop manual for Valmet engines. Models 309, 311, 411, 611, 612.

I can sent it to you via e-mail.

PS: When you remove compressor, there are two bolts inside the timing rear housing. Bolts are under the gear. And they are whitworth thread, dont lose them!
"Oman, kunnioitettavan porukan muodostavat alan harrastajat. Heidän ansiostaan esimerkiksi Proto-Sisuja on edelleen ajokuntoisina."

Kuva
Sisu Mischi

Hi there

I got the injection pump out today....the compressor is still in and i have difficulties to take it out.
Does anyone know if I need to take of the gear before the Clayton compressor is willing to move....all looks as if but I want to be sure before.

My injection pump needs an overhaul....maybe someone has a top spare one??
The part number is
Bosch PE6P110A320RS272

Regards

Sisu Mischi
sisua45

Sisu Mischi kirjoitti:Hi there

I got the injection pump out today....the compressor is still in and i have difficulties to take it out.
Does anyone know if I need to take of the gear before the Clayton compressor is willing to move....all looks as if but I want to be sure before.
"PS: When you remove compressor, there are two bolts inside the timing rear housing. Bolts are under the gear. And they are whitworth thread, dont lose them!"

Yes, you need remove the gear, there is two bolts under it.

Kuva
Sisu Mischi

Hi Arto

Now I know what you ment with 2 bolts below the gear.
Thanks for the information, I think I will get ti done now.

Regards

Sisu Mischi
Vastaa Viestiin